Wednesday, March 4, 2009

you ever have that day where nothing works?

i am having one of those today. for some strange reason my email will let me look at what i have recieved but it won't let me reply. so if you sent me an email i have read it and will send you an answer as soon as possible.

plus, rachael is at the without me and the electricity goes out. and we all know that when the power goes out things don't just turn back on when the power goes back on.

and on a personal note some kid at school threw a rock and hit my middle one in the head so he has a hole the size of a pencil eraser on his head. he told me when we got home his head was better and he could play the wii.

also while i was at school one of the other moms got stung by a wasp and apparently is allergic. so i took her son to play on the playground until her husband got there. the sad thing was i didn't even know his name, so he was "sweetie" and we did just fine.

that's what i get for taking the day off. lol.

tara

No comments:

Post a Comment